We hereby inform visitors to www.logstar.hu (hereinafter: ‘Data Subject’) regarding the personal data we process, our practices relating to the processing of personal data, our organisational and technical measures implemented to protect personal data and the rights of data subjects.
Our data processing practices are based on Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter: ‘Info Act’) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: ‘GDPR’).
BN Ingatlanfejlesztő Zrt (abbreviated name: BN Ltd., registered office: 1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28-32, company reg. no.: 01-10-045207 e-mail: adatkezeles(at)biggeorge(dot)hu; phone: +36 1 225 2525, , hereinafter the controller shall be referred to as: ‘BN Ltd.’).
2. Purpose of the processing, scope of the processed data, legal ground of the processing, duration of the processing
Purpose of the processing
- to identify the Data Subject, contact,
- to recommend the services and real estate of the Logstar division, which combines logistics development and operations, under the Biggeorge Property brand to the Data Subject by e-mail and/or phone,
- to promote real estate projects, related services and products under the Biggeorge Property brand by sending a newsletter or sending an offer by e-mail and/or phone,
- to send customer satisfaction enquiries, customer relationship tracking enquiries by e-mail or phone.
- e-mail address
- phone number
Legal ground of the processing
- Section 6 (1) a) of the GDPR
- voluntary consent of the Data Subject
Duration of the processing
The processing starts on the date when contact is first established with the Data Subject. The processing lasts until the Data Subject’s request for erasure, but for no longer than 3 years after the establishment of contact.
Processors are natural or legal persons who, on the basis of a written contract with the given Controller, process the personal data relating to data subjects on behalf of the Controller. The Processors do not adopt individual decisions, they may proceed only pursuant to the contract concluded with the given Controller and the instructions received from them.
- MailChimp: c/o The Rocket Science Group, LLC; 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE; Suite 5000; Atlanta, GA 30308 USA; mailchimp.com; MOSS No. EU 826 477 914
- Linemedia Kft (registered office: 1141 Budapest, Komócsy utca 29-31, Building C, 1st floor 1, company reg. no.: 01-09-940357)
4. Website operation, data security
The Website takes all necessary security measures, both organisational and technical, to ensure the highest level of security of the data stored on its servers and processed by it, and to prevent unauthorised alteration, destruction or use of the data. The IT system of the Website ensures the security of data processing by applying technical, organisational and internal measures that provide a level of protection appropriate to the risks associated with the processing.
5. Rights of the data subjects
The Data Subject has the right to request information from BN Ltd. at any time regarding the processing of their personal data, and may request the rectification of their data.
By sending an e-mail to adatkezeles(at)biggeorge(dot)hu, the Data Subject may at any time object to the further use of their personal data for purposes for which the legal ground for the processing was their voluntary consent.
BN Ltd. will respond to the request as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 days from the date of submission of the request.
6. Legal remedy
The Data Subject may contact BN Ltd. with any questions, observations or complaints regarding data processing at adatkezeles(at)biggeorge(dot)hu or at +36 1 225 2525.
In the event of a suspected infringement regarding the handling of their personal data, data subjects can make a submission to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c, postal address: 1530 Budapest, P.O. Box: 5, phone: +36 (1) 391-1400, Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410, e-mail: ugyfelszolgalat(at)naih(dot)hu) or bring an action at the court competent based on their permanent place of residence (temporary place of residence).
+36 70 454 3186
+36 70 454 4033
Please enter your contact details and we will call you back or we will reply by e-mail!